Sunday, October 27, 2013

Things I Never Want to Do (a tentative list)

See a UFO or bigfoot.  My reason being that no one would ever believe me -- no matter how much I insist on what I saw.  Have you watched one of the million shows on the History Channel about aliens being among us and believed what you saw?  If so, you're an idiot.  It doesn't matter how credible the witness or "expert" every person with an ounce of sanity walks away from those shows thinking "oh my God, their votes count just as much as mine."  I have never had less faith in the unnamed source than when I watch these shows.  So you're telling me you have a source deeply embedded at Area 51 who can corroborate that aliens have not only made contact but are conducting experience with help from the U.S. government?  I bet.  Once you have seen an alien spaceship and tell anyone about it, you become one of these people. Miserable.

Win the Powerball.  There is not a worse situation to have thrust upon you than winning $350 million.  Here me out.  Once you win, you have to essentially enroll yourself into witness protection to keep any of the money you won.  If you don't, everyone you have ever met will be knocking down your door to get just a couple (million) dollars of your winnings.  You can't tell them no, because what would be your reasoning?  You didn't work for it.  For all intents and purposes, you are now a Kardashian or worse Bruce Jenner.  Next thing you know you're walking around with you corners of your mouth stretch to your ear lobes acting as if your stepdaughter isn't a slut and your actual daughter aren't on their way.  Sounds like a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment